Sat, Oct 10|
The Reiki Classroom
Reiki Levels 1 & 2 Colorado Springs October 10,11 2020
This class is held in person in Colorado Springs at the location below and may be taken online. In this 2-day workshop you learn Reiki and be attuned to Reiki levels 1 and 2. You receive a certificate as a Reiki level 2 practitioner and will be qualified to start your own practice. $410
Time & Location
Oct 10, 2020, 9:00 AM – Oct 11, 2020, 5:00 PM
The Reiki Classroom, 2315 Heatherdale Ct, Colorado Springs, CO 80915, USA
About The Event
Reiki Levels 1 and 2 include an introduction to Reiki and prepare you to start your own Reiki Practice. Reiki Level 1 takes place on day one. You receive a placement (formerly called an attunement) into the Reiki energy. Reiki Level 2 takes place on day 2. You will receive a placement into the Reiki symbols, including the distance symbol, and learn how to give a full Reiki in person or distance Reiki treatment. This workshop is a personal healing journey that will leave you inspired and empowered to heal yourself and others.
You will receive a certifcate from the The International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT). The ICRT offers a standardized Reiki curriculum that is internationally recognized and accepted. Mary Spohn is a Licensed Reiki Master Teacher with the ICRT. You will receive a Reiki Manual in class which is yours to keep.
Day One: 9am to 5pm. You will learn:
• What Reiki is and how it works
• History and background of Usui Reiki and the Reiki Ideals
• How to create a sacred space for practicing Reiki
• Who you can treat using Reiki and what you can treat
• All about Usui / Holy Fire® III Reiki
• Attunement to the Usui / Holy Fire® III Level One Reiki energy
• How to perform Reiki on yourself and others
• Hands on practice with Reiki
Day Two: 9am to 5pm. You will learn:
• The Reiki Level 2 symbols
• How to use the Reiki symbols when giving a treatment to yourself and others
• More techniques for using Reiki as a healing treatment
• Attunement to the Usui / Holy Fire® III Level Two Reiki energy and symbols
• How to give long distance Reiki
• How to conduct a complete Reiki session with clients
• Hands on practice giving a complete distance session
• Hands on practice giving in person Reiki
All classes are based on Usui Holy Fire® III Reiki Ryoho style of Reiki as practiced and taught by the International Center for Reiki Training. To learn more about Usui Holy Fire® III Reiki Ryoho see Reiki FAQs. For full class description see Reiki Class Schedule and Course Descriptions. ®Holy Fire is a registered service mark of William Lee Rand.
Reiki Levels 1 and 2 Deposit
This is the deposit for the full 2-day workshop. Balance is due in class.
Reiki Levels 1 and 2 In Full
Payment in full to attend the 2-day workshop.
Reiki Levels 1 and 2 Balance
Use this ticket if you have purchased your deposit and need to pay your remaining balance