Sat, Aug 24|
The Reiki Classroom
Reiki Levels 1 and 2 - Aug 24 & 25, 2019
Get started on your Reiki healing journey. In this 2-day workshop you will learn Reiki and be attuned to Reiki levels 1 and 2. You will receive a certificate stating that you are a Reiki level 2 practitioner and will be qualified to start your own practice. $410
Time & Location
Aug 24, 2019, 9:00 AM – Aug 25, 2019, 5:00 PM
The Reiki Classroom, 2315 Heatherdale Ct, Colorado Springs, CO 80915, USA
About The Event
Reiki Levels 1 and 2 include an introduction to Reiki and prepare you to start your own Reiki Practice. Reiki Level 1 takes place on day one. You receive a placement (formerly called an attunement) into the Reiki energy. Levels 1 and 2 may be taken separately but it is strongly recommended to take them together. This workshop is a personal healing journey that will leave you inspired and empowered to heal yourself and others.
This class is being co-hosted by Lisa Starahna, Licensed Reiki Master Teacher. You can read more about Lisa here. Lisa brings over 29 years of experience to her Reiki teaching practice. She carries the authentic light of Reiki in her heart and is truly an inspiring soul.
The International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT) offers a standardized Reiki curriculum that is internationally recognized and accepted. This class is taught in accordance with ICRT standards and Lisa Starahna is a professionally licensed teacher of the ICRT.
On day one you learn:
• What Reiki is
• History and background of Usui Reiki and the Reiki Ideals
• How to create a sacred space for practicing Reiki
• All about Usui Holy Fire® III Reiki
• How Reiki heals and what you can heal with Reiki
• Your Placement into the Usui Holy Fire® III Reiki energy
• How to perform Reiki on yourself and others
• Hands on practice with Reiki
On day two you learn:
• The Reiki Level 2 symbols
• How to use the Reiki symbols when giving a treatment to yourself and others
• More techniques for using Reiki as a healing treatment
• How to give a long distance Reiki healing session for friends and family
• Scientific basis for long distance Reiki
• How to conduct a complete Reiki session with clients
• What you need to know to start your own Reiki business, including forms and documentation
• Hands on practice with the Reiki Symbols
All classes are based on Usui Holy Fire® III Reiki Ryoho style of Reiki as practiced and taught by the International Center for Reiki Training. To learn more about Usui Holy Fire® III Reiki Ryoho see Reiki FAQs. For full class description see Reiki Class Schedule and Course Descriptions.
®Holy Fire is a registered service mark of William Lee Rand.
Reiki Levels 1 and 2 Deposit
This is the deposit for the full 2-day workshop. Balance is due in class.$100.00
Reiki Levels 1 and 2 In Full
Pay in full to attend the 2-day workshop and save money.$410.00
Reiki Levels 1 and 2 Balance
Use this ticket if you have purchased your deposit and need to pay your remaining balance$310.00